Monday, October 19, 2009

.Nuclear Waffles.

Alrighty now. Let me tie up some loose ends. First off, I had a request for more info on T-cat. Second I realized that I asterisked something in my last post but never got back around to explain it.

SOOO....

Last post I asterisked redflags of myspace. See on myspace you can view anyones profile (as long as they don't have it set to private) so if you think you might get along with a person you can message them and/or friend request them. Seriously I get like 5-6 friend request a week. Mostly guys. So how do I sort the creepy creepers from the average joe? The redflags of myspace. Basically its a checklist I go through when checking someones profile before I message them back or accept their request.

1)first scan their page really quick. Do they have legit hobbies, interests, etc etc? Do they actually talk about themselves in the about me section...and not just about their looks or how the ladies like em?
2)Then check out their friends list. Seriously if they have more than 1k friends...denied. If most of their friends are young sexy ladies....denied.
3)Check out their pictures. I hate to sound judgey but really, if they look like a creeper with the typical I-want-to-take-you-to-my-basement smile...they are prob a creeper...or if they just have a bunch of sexy poses or half nakie pictures.

So if you are a guy and want to be my myspace friend, you have to pass all these things. Then again some are most obvious. I once got a request and a message from a guy, so I check out his profile. No kidding this is what his about me said:
I am a college student who is doing an experiment. I want you to send me a topless picture of yourself with some information. I go to ******* college and I am testing a theory about the self confidence of different women and how they relate to ethic groups and age. So please send a picture of torso up, topless, and include age, ethic group and some background info. I would appreciate this a lot! I need lots of them for a good experiment! Please help me with this project and you can be part of a scientific breakthrough!
....
.....
...REALLY??? I mean geeze the legitimacy is just dripping from this. I just wonder if he actually got any. I guess in guy terms, if he just got one it would have been worth it. The real scary part? He already had 3 chick friends...hmm...I hope to gholy cows they were just adding him to boost their friend numbers.


Anyway so T-cat passed all the redflag testing. He texted me one day and we decided to go see a movie (ALWAYS meet ANY stranger from ANY website or newpaper or whatnot in a PUBLIC PLACE....thats todays Maggies-Helpful-Hint ^.-) We went to go see 9 which was fantastical btw. He was a complete gentleman. He even held my hand halfway through..very cute.

Well he is great guy. He likes to do what I like to do. He even skinned a squirrel with me. I got him into letterboxing and he loves to hike. He makes me laugh and he is typically fun to be around.
....BUUUUTTTT there is always torns on every rose. For one I am very paranoid that he is cheating on me. Just a few incidents made me feel very uneasy. I can chalk some of it up to just me being cheated on so many times I may be looking for reasons...but not all of it. But I can't be sure.
Also its hard for me to have a serious talk at all with him. He just doesn't take anything seriously. Its very frustrating!
Another think is he just the average joe. Thats not a bad thing at all. But he is just not the guy for me. He can't understand the whole furry thing. He is sooo not into sadomasochism. Which makes bedroom life sorta lame (it sucks!!!).
Worst of all I just not in love. You know that little spark you feel when you really really care about them? I don't have it, atleast anymore. I want to break up with him. But thats the kicker....

I.SUCK.AT.BREAK.UPS! Plainly put. I do. I find it so hard to break up with him. I think my wolf just has loyalty issues. Like just because I am not happy doesn't mean I should break up with him. I am torn yet again from wolf to human. *facedesk* uggghh. I just need to blurt it out before I can stop myself. Any tips?

Oh and here is a picture for you *heart*
DSC01862
Just because its been so rainy the past week (altho I see sun today!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment