Friday, October 30, 2009

cotton candy, twizzlers, double mocha coffee, more twizzlers, and some laffytaffy...

Yea...that's what I have had today. I am hyped on sugar. I need to take a shower...but I just can't seem to get upstairs to do it lol. So not much really going on.
Um...Halloween is tomorrow! Super psyched. Even tho I don't have any plans yet :[ But I will make the best of it for sure.

I get to wear my ears and tail tomorrow ^.^ One day out of the year I am not a complete totally freak. ....Altho some may argue that I am a bit too "old" to dress up on halloween. You know what I say to them...Whatev...I mean really? Pull your undies outta your bum cheeks!

Oh and I am excited about candy...I am going to see if I can't pick up a few peices. I can totally pull off 15. Which is the age limit on trick or treating. Which I think is just plain stupid.

I really don't know what else I can write about. Update: So I can't bring myself to break up with T-cat. I have concluded to just roll with the boat.

I swear there was something else I was going to blog about...but I really can't think of any one thought right now lol so Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. WOOT for candy!! :) I hope to pig out tonight after I send my minions out trick or treating. ^.^

    ReplyDelete