Monday, August 24, 2009

Folders?Check! Paper?Check! Pen?Check! Purse?....Crap

First day of college! Yay!

Today I had two classes, English Composition 111 (1pm-2) and Intro to Computer Applications(3pm-4).

I was so nervous at first! I mean, I really don't need a reason to get uber-nervous, so I was uber uber-nervous. But I made it...although I was so nervous I left my purse in my memaw's car >.<

Alright, so my English class seems it might be a toufy. The teacher is nice, but she seems really stiff. She is really strict as far as grading. We are going to be doing 5 big essays this semester, including the final. ...but.. I know one person from cave spring in there and I do get along with him. And I met this other guy who seems pretty down to earth and easy going. From experience even the best of class are hell if you don't have a few people you can talk to. So in the event of a hard class...its a must!

My computer class seems like its going to be a hoot. The teacher is this guy from Africa. He has a heavy accent and he is quite the character. He told us he doesn't know that much about computers *raises eyebrow* hmm...ok. And that this class is just going to be for learning a thing or two about computers and he says he won't make it where it would stress us out at all. ...So its an easy by-the-book course. To make it better, there is pretty cool guy sitting next to me who is also going into wildlife biology ^.^ So I hope I can strike up some interesting convo.

Anywho. That was my day. Tomorrow I have to get up early and go for one class, my orientation class. TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha at the computer teacher. Wow. Good thing he's not a chemistry teacher. "Well, class, I'm not -exactly- sure what will happen when we mix these two flasks together, but hey, it'll be a learning experience for us all!"

    Oooh at "cool guy". Hopefully you can strike up a conversation. Maybe something like "So, what did you do this summer? I watched a flying squirrel slowly decay in my backyard and then put the skeleton back together." >.<

    Since you are a busy college student now, I guess I can't expect you to write synopses of your day EVERY day, but do hope you keep blogging about it, so I can live precariously!

    Love ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL at your comment April! Oh goodness.whew...too much laughing. ~Thanks for following!

    Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete