Friday, August 14, 2009

No news is good news right?

Wow. Sorry guys I haven't put up a new post in a while. I mean I have been busy! I adopted a blind dog, I helped the old lady down the street put up shelves, I put out a fire at a burning children's hospital, and can't forget today I plan to end world hunger with cookies and milk. Homemade cookies for everyone!!

Yea. I lie....I have been lazing around the house. Sorry.

Lets see, what did happen this week? Hmmm...well... Oh! my sister came over on tuesday ( http://myenchanteddandelions.blogspot.com/ ) and brought my two nephews over. Ollie has a tooth! And like normal I am the last to hear about it : / He is also walking when he holds on to things! Geeze they are growing up so much.

So they came over and my memaw came over (that my mom's mom for those non-southeners lol) and my brothers girlfriend came over. It was such a big thing we moved the lawn furniture in the house and turned the ac on........wow. If that doesn't sound redneck.

Yea and thats the gist of my week. Its been hot and sorta boring.

I am still looking for a car and somewhere to buy my college books cheap. <- thats my goal by then end of next week. Cuz thats when classes start! I am excited!

Oh and you know what else I am excited for? Sunday! I am getting a present ^.^ A new bow! But I will post that later so I can post pics of it < 3

No comments:

Post a Comment