Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm looking for the tits.

Lol. So the title will mean nothing to you, but hopefully it made you giggle, or at least slightly interested in the post.

If its the later, I am sorry. Because not much interesting happened today. I went to work and then on my "break" I went to best buy with my "co-operative worker" (lol not co worker....) She needed to buy a T.V

Oh guess what? Maggie the old-skool-because-she-can't-afford-new-skool wolf might be getting an Ipod!!!!! Which in my opinion is about time! My "co-operative worker" might be giving me her old one cuz she wants a Ipod touch. If she does...I am going to go berserk! Any MP3 player would be better then my crappy piece of junk I have. It was cool when I first got it. But here 4 years later: its missing 2/3rds of its original body, the only way to turn it on was sticking a small object in the hole where the power button used to be, and once on, you couldn't touch/move/ breath on it or it would turn off :/

So an Ipod would rock my world. You know what else rocked my world? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8913606&type=product&id=1214611180610 O.M.G.S they have like amazing fucking bass !! I am talking like it vibrates on your ears! ..........then you see the price *gaspfaint* thats more then a freaking TV!

And then we were walking out of the store and on a demo t.v flash the word "tits" only to be corrected with a jab from my "co-operative worker" in the ribs and told it said "its this" and she said I am just looking for tits. Lol, so true.

We go back to work. Eat dinner together and I am back at home. Snaz.

Here is a complimentary photo for you reading....
DSC01588
I will try to put more up here since I love my camera and love the photos that I take ^.^

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome picture! You have some serious talent, there. :nods:

    So jealous you may be getting an ipod. :P

    ReplyDelete