Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Blog

Yup. What you are reading is true. Believe it or not.

And I really don't care if you do or not.

Maggie is creating a blog. Wow. And maybe, just maybe, she might keep this one going longer then 2 weeks!

Ok, So the official first post for my blog. -
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So today I am/was in a totally crazy good mood. I don't know why. I just woke up like that. (it soooo didn't help that I had coffee!) So I go to work, come back from work, jam out to some crazy hardcore metal, go back to work, and come home again. That's when I deciced, hell, I am bored, lets make a blog!

And so that brings me here.

Yea I know, you were hoping for some crazy exciting event that I felt MUST be shared to the world and thats why I started blogging.

Well you were wrong.

Cuz my world doesn't work like that. My world is a bit different. I am a bit different.

This blog is for the furry-bisexual-slightly-dyslexic-worst-luck-ever-wolf that is me. So I hope you enjoy following me and my blog. I am sure you will have a fun time laughing at me. I sure do:)

Just keep in mind, I am not a internet guru. What you see here before you is like an hour of playing around in the settings and it still sucks lol. I might make it better, or get my blog buddy http://anorangelife.blogspot.com/ to help me with it <3

1 comment: