Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What has four wheels, an engine, but I can't drive it?

My car! Yup, I got a nice new (used) car. Its a Honda Civic with a pretty blue color. The windows are uber-tinted. And its a manual.....*creepy tiny voice in background* oh but Maggie, you don't know how to drive a manual! ......gee thanks, I know!

I am learning tho. Holy Haloed Cows its so hard. There is like a billion things to remember! I think the hardest is remembering to put it in neutral to brake. To me that just doesn't seem like a good design. But oh well. So I have like four hours under my belt right now. Still hard.

Here is a pic of the brute:
DSC01731
~~~~~~

Ok, so told you I would tell you about the bird watching and roasting hotdogs. Well after we picked up my bow, we drove out to this place, and no I can't tell you where...I don't remember where -.-'....and we stopped to roast hotdogs. Well notdogs really (I don't eat raised meat). I am so glad I brought my camera! There were two drozen or so differant mushrooms. There where just spouting everywhere!

Here some pics: (if you know any of these..comment me and tell me please!)
DSC01675


DSC01641

DSC01679
Two heads are better than one! This one also stank horrible!

DSC01677
1up!


Oh then we went to Tinkercreek and saw this!!
DSC01703

1 comment:

  1. Hey maggie!
    Want Help? I can drive a manual.
    Let me know....

    ReplyDelete